Visual, Interactive Facilitation
Inspire your organization, solidify your focus and up your teams’ creative genius to turn vision into reality.
Change activator Patti Dobrowolski helps your team tap into their innate creativity to identify a compelling vision and craft a bold plan – all within a unique illustrated format that will accelerate you achieving your goals. Team retreats exceed expectations in this interactive, playful environment; participants leave with measurable business outcomes and a visual roadmap to help them get there. Your team will support, promote and invest in the ideas they have built collaboratively.
Whether you are creating new product ideas, aligning to a brighter future, or solidifying strategy, using strategic illustration and game storming, Dobrowolski activates your whole brain thinking to result in 80% more ideas in an accelerated meeting time (26% faster).
Visuals from her workshops and key notes line the hallways of Microsoft, Nike, amazon, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, national & local government offices, and universities across the globe.
A change activator who is flexible, tailored, and inspired, Patti engages all levels of stakeholders from C-level leaders to the front line to ensure your offsite or organizational meeting exceeds expectations.
Graphic Illustrations to Capture Your History
Understanding the past allows us to build on our success, while creating the new mindset needed for the future. At Janus, the company needed to create a culture of success and let go of old ways of doing business that were holding them back. These two maps capture their history during the dot com boom and bust and now grace their walls for on-boarding new employees.
The objective of a vision map is to get everyone aligned with that compelling future. To accelerate transformation, the metaphors and images illustrate the new focus and help teams ladder their strategy to it. The big picture map is developed with the help of internal leaders who brainstorm, test and identify the right visuals that will effectively translate their story to everyone across the company.
This TrueBlue Big Picture illustration represents moving from the old world to the new during the integration of brands. The qualities and elements of the future state are represented on the new world road. These will help employees understand the behavior changes they’ll need to make to step into that powerful future state.
Vision to Reality Maps
These are live, real time maps that capture current and desired new realities. Whether draw while giving a keynote talk, or drawn during a team session, these vision to reality maps help teams seal their success by identifying the 3 Bold Steps they need to take right away. Dobrowolski’s signature process is a highly engaging, brain combusting experience.
To stay competitive in the market, this map documents the changes the UW School of Law planned (and has!) put in place.
Culture change requires engagement at all levels. Up Your Creative Genius has utilized these and other processes to help foster discussion, collaboration, and new behaviors:
- Gamestorming is a set of practices for facilitating innovation in the business world. A facilitator leads a group towards some goal by way of a game, a structured activity that provides scope for thinking freely, even playfully. Participants maintain a high level of engagement and the outputs from the session map to the current business needs. (I.e. process change, culture shifts, new strategy, or product design, etc.)
- Values Exploration is an opportunity for teams to work together to identify the sustaining, diverse and inclusive values that will support their mission and help leaders and teams leverage the breadth of talent to achieve their goals.
- Now discover your strengths/culture mapping utilizes the Strengthsfinder assessment tool to help teams understand & leverage their strengths. Each team builds a team map that identifies elements of the desired culture, communications, decision-making strategies and the bold steps they’ll need to take to step out of the old ways of doing things and into the new.
- Changing…The Game – this change management in a box game shows your team how to navigate and lead change no matter what crisis of the month they are facing. Change is the only constant we face, so let’s get good at it!
- Build A Dynamic Workshop – This workshop design in a box kit will help you raise any team’s acumen in developing highly engaging meetings and workshops. HR/OD teams love this tool!